Here are some questions new customers frequently ask.
How long does it normally take for you to ship my personalized item?
5 business days is normal. In many cases we can make your order and ship it same day if you request it before 11 am CST. Please contact us to ensure we can meet your request.
After you ship my order, how long will it take to get to me?
- If you choose USPS Priority Mail, it is usually 2-4 days in transit depending on where you are located. We ship from 79763. USPS does not guarantee transit time for this method. If you need it sooner we recommend you upgrade to Fed Ex 2 day shipping, which is guaranteed transit time. If Fed Ex does not meet their delivery commitment, your shipping will be refunded - you MUST notify us within 48 hours of a missed delivery date in order to be eligible for the refund.
What process do you use to personalize my tumblers and crystal glasses?
We offer two processes; both are durable and will not wash off. NO sticker or decals or print are used.
- Laser Marking is a process that allows for very small detail to be replicated on your personal piece. This is the standard method that we offer for our glass and metal products. Our pearl laser marking color closely resembles our other process.
- Premium Engraving is our flagship process for our top of the line personalization. It gives the YETI an appearance others will notice and envy with its striking beauty. Premium engraving is a blasting process and is more costly than laser marking due to the intense manual efforts by our artisans to make your piece perfect. Message us to request this process.
What personalization colors do you offer?
- Laser marking -
- Glass, ceramic and crystal: black, bronze, pearl (a faint gray approaching white)
- Metal including stainless steel: black, copper, pearl
Do you have a minimum order quantity for company logos?
- No minimums on anything here - we do our best to create happy customers whether your order is small or large!
Do you provide quantity discounts?
- For some of our products, yes. Please contact us with your product, quantity and date needed for more information.
- We will not break the law with trademarked images - integrity is a part of our core values. There are some exceptions that we are able to create, such as those we have licenses to.
- We are able to create Service Marks at the request of an active or vet, or their family member.
Where can I see all of the font and monogram choices?
You can see them on each of the listings. You can also see all of the choices by clicking here.
Is my personalized item dishwasher safe?
- If your item is powder coated or states not dishwasher safe - do not ever place it in the dishwasher.
- If your item states it is dishwasher safe, our personalization is durable so you may put it in the dishwasher. However, to keep your personalized items looking their best, we recommend washing them with a soft cloth, warm water and mild soap.
What size stainless steel tumbler do you recommend?
Our recommendations for sizing are based on customer feedback and our personal experiences:
- 30 oz tumbler -Ideal for water and ice tea drinkers who like to have ice all day. Also great for folks who travel and need a 'refill'able cup for those coffee and caffeine stops at convenience stores
- 20 oz tumbler -Great for coffee drinkers, and those who need a special lighter-weight tumbler to fit small hands and not aggravate pain with weight. It weighs 1 pound empty.
10 oz Low Ball tumbler - Perfect for end of day drinks - scotch, bourbon.
- YETI Colster - Keeping your drink cold - holding most regular cans and glass bottles. The limited edition YETI can is included. Top locks on to hold your drink in place
Can I cancel my order or send it back for a refund?
We do not accept cancellations in most cases. Personalized items are not eligible for returns. If you experience an issue with your order when you receive it, you must contact us within 48 hours of delivery. If there is shipping damage, we will need a photo of the box and damaged product so that we can file a claim with the carrier and take care of this with you.